Sunday, February 17, 2013

Valentine's Day ♥

Finally, its the day i have been waiting for. 
My first valentine's day celebrated with my boyfriend, Wilfred chew. 

He is really very sweet la, due to the roses timing was quite late so i went to meet up with my semester one cliques.

We went over to 313 somerset to have dim sums!! Its din tai feng !! OMG XIAO LONG BAO :P

We sat and ate for an hour plus and when we wanted to do payment, Edmund said he pay.
Shocking you know HAHAHA. Thank you for the treat ^^

Hence, time is finally up! Finally i can meet my dearest, smell him, hug him, kiss him, tickle him. 
Because i simply just miss him so much, teeeheee.

We ended up in MRT to exchange our gifts HAHA. 
End up back to Yishun, North point , pizza hut to have dinner.
Baby's working the next day! Don't want him so tired also

BTW~ it was my last day of school that day too! Ended Semester 2 loh~

Well, i don't know how to form sentences to tell you all how good and sweet my boyfriend is.
I know can already right HAHA.

Pictures time ^^


Chu San of CNY, visit to Wilfred's aunt house 

while waiting to go out earlier on :P



HAHA , see my kuku face, too happy already LOL



My first roses 

Couple for the day 


Close up of my roses 


Love you with all efforts and care , xoxo


With baobei 

Another one!

Le perfume for valentine's day from wilfred ! XOXO

Bf came and we quickly took pictures and said bye bye~ With Ying Jia and Mei Chen 

Poloraid films we took, the colours faded off damn nice ^^


My lovely baobei(s) from semester one, still that awesome xoxo

No comments: