Monday, March 11, 2013

JB Trip!

Okay. Basically~
This is a damn daring thing, i did in my 19 years old life HAHA.
When decided to head in to JB before my passport ends in 15 March.
Actually, suppose to have Colin along but he was busy with work.

Then... we just anyhow swee swee steady and head in LOL.

I bought quite a lot of stuffs and we did nails together at KSL too.
Damn worth the price, i personally feel. 
We both did gelish nails, cleared off dead skin and we did wanna add ribbon/chanel
Its only SGD 28!!!

Nevertheless, i was hunting for water bottles to use for Year 2.
HELLO KITTY SPOTTED :D
I got a melody casing too, too cute already.
I become member of the KTV @ KSL too. Damn worth their package.
We had Arashi for luchies too ^^

Everything was great! Before i leave City square~
I quickly grab some Roti Boy and Greentea latte from Starbucks.
DAMN DAMN NICE the greentea latte!! I WANT MORE. :P


Before heading in, MONEY CHANGER~



At KSL waiting for our Shilin before KTV!


While waiting and waiting ~ 


YAY! Ended today well and awesome with SHARON ;D

No comments: