Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Year 1 Sem 2 ♥

It's been a very fast time for this semester 2.
I had known a lot of different kind of people in this semester 2.
I swear they to bitch bout people, well of course i am one of them being targeted.

Thank god, in the first place i didnt intend of wanting to be close with them.
All are selfish, no manners, no moral people. BITCH PLEASE

Semester 1 was really the best after semester 2 was over, like i can finally compare.
However, out of semester 2. There are people are nice to be friend with. Really.



HAHA happen that sharon and me club at Zirca



Cutie me , Lina , Sharon



I hate it when my eyes is one big one small LOL



#OOTD last day of UT3!!



Java time always great spent with her, LINA.



A not very close classmate, but still nice knowing you; GRACE.



US 4, first outing to Bugis for shopping :)



Second time out to bugis again HAHA



Having apple strudel, YAYYY



Fish eye lens~ FATTY ME :(



Formal day of the semester~



We PARTIAL somemore HAHA



HAHA. This Esther damn funny. She always IKR people ;X



Eye liner too think x_x



Poloraids films with le girls (Y)



Last day of Semester 2 of exchanging present. What i got from SHARON 



Last day of Semester 2 of exchanging present. What i got from LINA

No comments: