Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy 19th to myself ♥; PART 2



With Huai De :D



With Mei Chen ^^



With Grace :D



With Vyes :D



With Abigail :D



Me with kitty ♥



Girls ^^



Group photo of the day ♥



Another one ^^



at Swensens :)



With le best buddy, Edmund ^^



With nonsense mc ^^



awww, so adorable :P



Why Yingjia not here :( if not is we 4 already.

My part two celebrations was with my lovely Y1SEM1 ♥

Thanks for taking initiative to book me out today and had dinner together :)
It was really been quite awhile when our holidays started.
Luckily, my birthday bought us back for that awhile.
However, Yingjia and Qisheng could not make it :(

We all had Swensens for dinner, not very nice except their dessert!
I ordered durian ice cream heh heh :P
Phew, thank god my boyfriend wasn't there HAHA
He hates durian, I don't understand at all. Durian is really really very nice ^^
I had a lot of fun and laughter today, well day spent with them! ♥

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Presents showing time :P



Special edition from my bf ♥
Poloraid cam 25s ^^



YAY! Much love ♥
Birkenstock from Sulivia,Eunice,Sherlyn,Zhi Yong,Zhi Zhong,Nicholas,Kian Leong, Wei Heng,Priscilla, Cindy



Heh heh ^^
Baggu bagpack from Ying Rui ♥



This rabbit; Wei Quan crazy one :(
This is damn expensive i swear, but thank you ♥



Coin pouch from Huai De ♥




Hello Kitty ♥
This is hand made bear @ Plaza Sing, with love from Edmund, Mei Chen, Abigail, Vyes, Grace, Yingjia ^^
They still have to swear while making this HAHA

No comments: