Sunday, September 09, 2012

Happy 19th to myself ♥


Meet my bf first and head towards town


                                                       
 With Sulivia :D

With Jun Kai :D

With Eunice :D


With Eunice, Sulivia :D


With Eunice, Sherlyn, Sulivia ♥


Group photo of the day ♥


Poloraid time ^^


Girls ^^


My boyfriend, my love ♥


With Sherlyn :D


With Porky, Wei Heng :D


With Rabbit, Wei Quan :D


With Ying Rui :D


Lastly with Sulivia ^^
YAY! It's my birthday today!
Well, not a lot of people turn up today, i was disappointed.
Really, down down, deep down sad.

But i was really glad for those who turn up, especially Jurong people :)
Had a short walk at town and had our dinner @ Din Tai Fung!!
We had xiao long bao!! I wanna go back to have it again hehe

I got part two tomorrow, so stayed tune :P


No comments: