Thursday, March 21, 2013

Willie

Willie (Y)


Actually, today supposed to go out with Sharon and Lina.
However, yesterday my menses came and its kiling i can't go shopping in a good mood too.
I cancel off, and whine to my baby.

He wanna come find me but i wanna go find him instead.
Meet up at Northpoint first for lunch.
This Xin Wang Hongkong Cafe not nice one :(
We both didnt finish it too ;x

Yesterday, he randomly called me up.
Ask me choose between stripes or polka dots.
I thought he bought bras for me HAHA

While on our way to his home, he keep ask me spot his house when he open door
Damn cute!! 
I spotted damn fast too. I didnt expect he really went to buy me this plush toy.

I told him very long ago already, I kept hinting also.
Then i think aiya he wont buy for me already, i must ownself buy.

I want him buy for me, cause i wanna hug him and sleep.
Just like pretend he is my boyfriend. Sleep beside me every night.
Play around and talk to him, smell him and stuffs.
When my boyfriend not beside me ~

I never wanna con his money or what okay -.-

t to open up the plastic package. 

He keep want try , keep physco me open HAHAHAH

Love it when he surprise me :P 

We named him , Willie!! damn cute right.

I didn't wan

No comments: