Friday, March 22, 2013

Last minute outing.





Due to Miyoc having sales, we decided to head over their store to hunt.


Actually, i preferred Jcube's Miyoc than OC (Orchard Central).
Because, Jcube's Miyoc is bigger and have more blogshops.

Well, you know I am a flexible and goes along with the flow~

I WOKE UP GOD DAMN EARLY AND WISH I COULD SLEEP BACK.

I was really too lazy to even put on my makeup. Therefore, my face look damn dead.
Sharon was late so we head over to Miyoc first. NOTHING MUCH -.-
I only bought 2 tops which i thought i won't spend in Miyoc LOL

Lunch was EWF (Everything With Fries) ^^ 
SAD :( I could not even finish half of it. I was having terrible cramps and feeling damn uncomfortable :(

Ended up, they bought items at EM (Editors Market)
Took them quite awhile to find people to mix to 6 items (will be cheaper)
After payment, time's up.

NEED TO GO WORK ALREADY :(

No comments: