Saturday, July 16, 2011

Stop hurting my heart.

Fuck ! I really cannot take it that's why vulgar .
Seriously , you just go be with the girl and it will kill me hard and i will move on.

I can't stand it the way you two flings around , don't care in game/in real life.
I know i have no rights to say about you two also, but this is my blog, my say !


Ya, continue and tell me you two are just only friends
continue and tell me/everyone you two are nothing
continue and tell me that she don't like you/have feelings for you
continue and tell me you don't like her/have feelings for her
continue and lie to me/everyone
continue to hurt me deeply 
continue to cut me in pieces and don't fix me
continue like that , i will be breathe less


The way i see you two text , its like our past.
We used to be like this, i tried to joke and talk to you like normal
as if i don't know anything , but my eyes and ears don't lie.
Hais , i have nothing to say. Your life , live the way you like bah
I already , broken down don't know for how long already.
Thank you for those hurting .
Please give me more time to heal myself from this broken pieces, I swear I will be a better person !


I promise , I won't be so emo like today already.
Even though , next time we hang out she come , ppl tease you two.
I also don't wanna care anymore , because I have no more energy there fighting for you.
I hope you will think of how i really feel and care for you :)

No comments: