Sunday, July 17, 2011

MY BITCH ♥




Hello ! I'm miss coming here. You too ? Miss me blogging right? hahaha
I finally meet my bitch Connie today, we like got a lot to share . 
It's like never ending.
Well, we went over to Plaza sing. Actually wanna grab Gong cha but we eating Pizza.
Went to daiso, shopped , bought. Time for PIZZA HUT :D
As usual, the last time we had pizza also at PS.


HTH with bitch, omg. 
Told her muchie muchie, i did felt better :)
But once there's a scar, it will be forever :(
People might know and not know what's going on recently.
I bet my brothers always anyhow anyhow say. It really hurts at times :(
Joking at times it's okay with me :)
But this person name kept being mention, I really gonna be breathe less T_T
Even though i wanna type more, but i just don't want too many to know :(

No comments: