Friday, June 10, 2011

Mixed feelings , complicated mind.


Recently had catch up with some old friends , oh god.
They are really so awesome (Y)
I already got the answer already , hmmm . Just let this crush slowly fate away.
But i will stay firm and stored the memories way strong in my heart.


I know , i like that say . I also can't help with myself. MEOW
What to do leh , haha go with the flow only loh.


Well , tomorrow don't need so early wake up so came here to blog :)
And tomorrow is the last day of the programme :D
Afternoon , meeting Connie bitch ^^
I can't wait tooooo , and saturday tooooo :D
Okay , been busy with the thing i am presenting to my friend.
Stress also , macham need plead people to help you loh .
Tired of asking and for sure you all will think i'm super annoying ass :(
Okay , bye for now (Y)

No comments: