Sunday, June 26, 2011

Last day of June Holiday :(


It's been total of 2 weeks , since the holiday start . I haven been blogging any ~
I miss blogging too , so here I am :D
Okays , will do some recap for just this week .


Planned and went over Serangoon Gardens on Wednesday .
Head over there with Sulivia , Kevin and Rabia.Kishen stayed there so meet him over there.
Chill chill first with monopoly deal and really start on studying , homeworking.
I realize , there are really a lot of homework to clear.
I can't concentrate while doing my english tys , so end up midnight done :D
KOI too :D Went back Admiralty to meet SPY.
About the jailbreak issue , been trying . Yet cmi -.-


Thursday , went over to Oz house just to meet up with Shin Jou and Kahkin :)
It's been long since i last saw her , she reborn her hair somemore haha


Friday , went to Park Lane . L4D ^^
With , Sulivia , Nabilah and my usual crazy brothers (Y)
Like a funny , while we were playing too. Played CS too LOL


Saturday , which is yesterday.
Went over to cityhall with ZY to meet others at SG FLYER.
Weeseng's friend were over there , meet their maple friend also. Like a funny HAHA
Can say so new friend liao LOL ! She is my cousin's classmate at SP.
Singapore small till like that LOL.
We went over MS pool and rush for last train like a mad HAHA !


I think today will rot at home , lazy to go out too.
Hais tomorrow school starting , like a boring ~.~
I still haven prepare my DPA. Omg , I don't know what to go for .
I sure apply RP de loh , no choice . But a lot of friends in RP 
than heard from them machiam RP life sucks LOL . Haiya don't care , all I wanna get in poly !


I freaking hell wanna get a Iphone too , the urge of it is very strong.
Planned nice nice already . After O , want work than buy ! HAHA.
Hopefully can :) 

No comments: