Friday, August 10, 2012

My Year 1 Sem 1 ♥

Next week on wards, it will be our last week being spend as a class. This is gonna be a big sad thing. In life, people come and go, this bloody 14 weeks we did been through a lot. Thank god for you all as my Y1S1 classmates ♥.

Knew a lot of friends, even though it wasn't that strong kind that i wish we were actually, but i still love them.
HAHAH SEE I LOVE THEM DEEP DEEP , I SHALL INTRO THEM ♥♥.

My SKLP ♥

YingJia , Me, Mei Chen ♥

Those polo films we took ^^v

Abigail , another Xin Hui. Same name w me ♥

Me w Amy Jie Jie ♥ Best one ever

Me , Abigail , Mei Chen ♥

Me and best buddy, Edmund ♥

Abigail, me , Edmund ♥

Mei chen w me ♥

YingJia w me ♥

woooo, Y1S1 ♥

another shot ♥

What's up ♥

SKLP ♥♥

Polo film w JiaJia ♥

MC w me ♥

No comments: