Saturday, May 21, 2011

Crazy may .


















I one shot upload all pictures for MAY. CRAZY MAY !
From the very first few is when we got our class t-shirt :D
Secondly is the Investiture thingy , we so formal leh HAHA
After that is Connie and me , went over to K-pool.
Crazy leh , i now know how to play pool liao hor , but not that pro yet.
But thank you to my mentor , Nicol HAHA

There is Christina , Connie and me . We went over Wild Wild Wet.
HAHA ! So wild till , we all got burnt.
We all act cute and didnt apply sunblock before we head it LOL
Connie burnt till very jialat. I burnt at my face only.
Shoulders , legs really TANNED ;D
Face skin peeling ):

After that we be class outing with some classmates :D
It was Vesak Day . It was not bad uh
We go anywhere , anyhow only HAHA
After that we went off , went to meet brothers and sisters already :D

Busy MAY , due to crazy MYE ):
Results out already , I PASSED :D
Hard work paid off !!
Now they all intensive MT , mine is English T_T
Very Very Very BORING !!

Running already , meeting brothers and sisters :D

No comments: